Interview with the Players: Dandiely [EN]


You guys know how curious I am about things that are going on in all Cabal Online servers around the world. Cabal PH always intrigued me due to the huge community they form and the championships they have from time to time. I've always dreamed of having one of those presential events in Brazil... Just for your information, hundreds of people attend Cabal PH presential events, take a look at the pictures below. That's why I chose to interview Dandiely. She has a blog and provides lots of information to PH community. She's also known for her passion with the game, which makes her one of the Cabal PH Game Advisors. So, no more talking, let's read how her life in the game is!



What is your nick ingame and why did you choose it?

My nickname is Dandiely and it was derived from the 'dandelion' flower

How long have you been playing Cabal Online? Which server do you play in? Which old memories do you have from the game?

Since Feb 2009, Draco Server in Cabal PH. I have made good friends from playing Cabal, and since  I'm a blogger, the game gave me an opportunity to blog exclusively for the Philippine official server. 

What is your average playing time per week?

Around 30 hours per week

What is your current battle style? Have you ever played with any other? What have influenced you to choose your main one?

Blader, simply because I love dual-wielding sword class. I chose Blader mainly because of its looks and I think it suits my game play (more on PvE) as well (I don't have great piloting skills though haha). I love going solo dungeon raids and prefer being a push-type rather than PK-type in Mission Wars, and I believe BL is a suitable class for that kind of role.
I'm thinking about getting one of that for me :D
Which attraction do you most like in the game? PvP? Dungeons? Quests?

Medium Dungeons – I like going solo raids and I measure my improvements by the dungeons I entered and finished alone. Mission Wars in TG as well, mainly push type, and tower hunter. I also do item crafting. I love taking screenshots and pictures as well! Haha!

What is your favorite dungeon? What makes it your favorite one?

As of the moment, it's Hazardous Valley, because it is quick to raid and the drops are upgrade cores. :D

Which is your best achievement so far? What do you expect to achieve in the future?

Legendary Requester (7000 Craft Amity). But my current aspirations are to reach Honor Rank 20 and Level 200. For some players, my goals might seem simple and easy, but not for me. When you put your best effort, any achievement, no matter how big or small, is a good achievement!

Talk about the most memorable moment in the game.

When I became a bringer in Tier 169 :) Although I have a co-pilot when we aimed to get the title, I really felt like it was an awesome experience for my character. I didn't even expect she can be that "great" and that she can achieve that much scores!

What was your biggest "fail" moment in the game?

Upgrade failed. There are times when I turned into a "temporarily quit" mode due to being heartbroken when upgrading items. It's really heartbreaking. </3 Can you give me tips instead? :)

What was your best "drop" in the game?

A blue bike, just this year. I guess I'm such a loser when it comes to drops :(

If you could change / add / remove anything from the game, what would you change?

Get rid of all forms of cheat. Add a story quest or dungeon where a player can encounter the story NPCs and have a PVP with them (like Yuan). I think that’s cool, and of course it MUST be freaking hard (like bound with tricks in order to defeat them). Change: "Day time and night time" in towns and place.
I definitely want a mug like that one!
Give a tip to the players who don't know which path to follow in the game.

It’s like choosing what to wear – ask yourself, what suits my game play? There are many kind of "roles" you can pick in Nevareth, so choose something that you like, and not something like "someone said this is great and strong, so I'm choosing this" but then it doesn't match your taste. Find something you like in the game, and then master it. :)

Would you like to mention something else that hasn't been asked?

Most players thought that I have great piloting skills, but I'm way far from that "yet". The truth is I’m just a casual, regular player who likes to level up a bit of stat at a time and enjoy the game. I think that’s the precious thing about playing – there’s no thrill and excitement when you get to be the best right away. It’s more fun if you work hard for it and celebrate your little achievements along the way while making friends here and there. Visit my blog for Cabal PH or chat with me on Facebook! :)

The Most Popular Influencer in Cabal PH!

Yey Dandie! You surely know how to enjoy the game and I loved your suggestions on how to improve it. I hope one day we can see things like those happening in Cabal Online. Keep on doing this great jog as a blogger. Players like you inspire and motivate others and that's the kind of people we need to have around us! Thank you for the interview :D

See you all on the next post!


Compartilhar no Whatsapp
    Comentários

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Deixe um comentário