Interview with the Players: Toma [EN]


There are some players who became famous not only in the servers they play but also worldwide! Today, we'll get to know a little bit more about Toma, a Cabal NA player, known for his powerful Force Blader!



What is your nick ingame and why did you choose it?

In game name is Toma. It used to be Tomaboy and I actually got that name from my first game I played online called Albatross18. It was golf (don't laugh) and there was this special shot called "Tomahawk" that I couldn't get right. One of my real life friends started jokingly calling me Tomaboy because of it and it just stuck.

How long have you been playing Cabal Online? Which server do you play in? Which old memories do you have from the game?

I played on Cabal NA from Day One of Open Beta (February 1, 2008) up until I finally decided to quit at the beginning of July 2017. Best memories are the Seireitei meetups over the years. I got to experience places that I probably would have never visited on my own.


What is your average playing time per week? (In hours)

Zero

What is your current battle style? Have you ever played with any other? What have influenced you to choose your main one?

Force Blader. Always was, always will be and I actually chose the class randomly when I started playing because I knew nothing about the game. Although Gladiator was pretty fun. 

Which attraction do you most like in the game? PvP? Dungeons? Quests?

Dungeons and trying to outdo what I had already accomplished.

What is your favorite dungeon? What makes it your favorite one?

This has changed over the years. My first favorite dungeon was Volcanic Citadel. I loved the lava layout of it. As I progressed, my next favorite dungeon was Forbidden Island for a time, mainly because of the beaches and the dungeon theme. Tower of the Dead B3F probably held the title of my favorite dungeon the longest, just because of the challenge, the layout and the theme. 

Which is your best achievement so far? What do you expect to achieve in the future?

Soloing Maquinas Outpost or duoing Tower of the Dead B3f, it's a tossup on those two. As for the future? 



Talk about the most memorable moment in the game.

Back when FT2 was still the hardest dungeon in game, TangDynaSty and Acension had a war going on the forums about who would end up beating it first. We must have spent a solid week or two perfecting our strategies for Leth Tyrant but in the end, TangDynaSty ended up beating FT2 first on the North American servers. :)

What was your biggest "fail" moment in the game?

Back when I first started, I had gotten a Shadowtitanium Warrior Sword Amp boot from Lake in Dusk. I thought it was a useless slot so I NPC'd it. Come to find out, that boot was worth at least 1b at the time. I hated myself for a few days after that.


What was your best "drop" in the game?

I got a Slot Extender High off a Rota once. Other than that, my drops mainly sucked.

If you could change / add / remove anything from the game, what would you change?

Get rid of the Voucher system. It took the fun out of the game when everything is Pay to win. The Amp events themselves aren't terrible, but they need to make the rates decent enough so you don't have to resort to paying money just to get them.

Give a tip to the players who don't know which path to follow in the game.

There are many Youtube videos and guides out there for all the classes in Cabal. Spend some time looking at them. It will help you greatly in choosing which class to play!

 Yeah, time flies and still there will be players who will be remembered for what they did in game, even though they decided to quit.

I hope you liked the interview! Let in the comments who you recomment to be interviewed next!

See you on our next post :D
Compartilhar no Whatsapp
    Comentários

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Deixe um comentário